* Shell extensions – major update with many new features (both 32bit and 64bit).
* PowerArchiver Mini – PowerArchiver Mini brings PowerArchiver functionality to Windows Explorer Preview window. You can not only preview your archives in any Windows Explorer window, but you can also open individual files and extract archive to desired place, all through Windows Explorer Preview window and without opening PowerArchiver.
* Windows Explorer Tool tips – Shows tool tip when you hover over archive in Windows Explorer or desktop, with some basic archive info such as number of files, several file names and size.
* PowerArchiver shell extensions – preview extension added - Added an preview shell extension to PowerArchiver. When clicked on, shows files in archive.
* Windows Explorer Property sheet – Added archive property sheet to Windows Explorer properties. When clicked on, some of the archive information is being shown.
...See Full Release Notes