PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
- Preview Window
- Full Windows Vista Support
- Superior ZIP Support
- 7-Zip Compression
- Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
- New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
- Compression Profiles
- Useful Tools
* Shell extensions – major update with many new features (both 32bit and 64bit).
* PowerArchiver Mini – PowerArchiver Mini brings PowerArchiver functionality to Windows Explorer Preview window. You can not only preview your archives in any Windows Explorer window, but you can also open individual files and extract archive to desired place, all through Windows Explorer Preview window and without opening PowerArchiver.
* Windows Explorer Tool tips – Shows tool tip when you hover over archive in Windows Explorer or desktop, with some basic archive info such as number of files, several file names and size.
* PowerArchiver shell extensions – preview extension added - Added an preview shell extension to PowerArchiver. When clicked on, shows files in archive.
* Windows Explorer Property sheet – Added archive property sheet to Windows Explorer properties. When clicked on, some of the archive information is being shown.